QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Aesthetic Procedures for Skin Rejuvenation
The aim of the QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Aesthetic Procedures for Skin Rejuvenation and associated Certificates is to provide learners with an understanding of the knowledge and skills to carry out advanced beauty therapy/aesthetic procedures, enabling learners to gain the necessary skills and essential underpinning knowledge to work commercially as a Practitioner. The Diploma will also provide opportunities for learners to develop the necessary occupational skills and competencies to progress directly into employment or to further study. Learners will develop practical skills for a career in Advanced Beauty Therapy/Aesthetic field.
The qualification is worth 58 credits and includes the following units.
- Health, Safety, and Hygiene for Aesthetic Procedures
- Client Consultation for Aesthetic Procedures
- The Biochemistry and Biology of Cells
- Skin Morphology and the Inflammatory Response
- Skin Disorders and Diseases Relative to Aesthetic Procedures
Units (Optional – Must Choose 3)
- Skin Rejuvenation using Micro Needling
- Skin Rejuvenation using Superficial Chemical Peels
- Skin Rejuvenation using Mesotherapy
- Skin Rejuvenation using Dermaplaning
- Skincare to Support Aesthetic Procedure
The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access. For this qualification, applicants must be aged 18 or over, who have achieved a Level 3 qualification or apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy or have equivalent qualifications and/or substantial industry experience for direct entry to Level 4.
* Those without a Level 3 in Beauty or equivalent can come on to the Level 4 but must complete AP301 Skincare to Support Aesthetic Practice Procedure module.